miércoles, 7 de febrero de 2018

Be Mine (English Translation) 16

Hello everyone, here we have the meeting between Bella and the Cullens and between Bella and Charlie... What will happen? Don´t forget to leave me your comments.
A hug to all and enjoy the chapter.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I took a second look and my heart sank... The two young people talking to the manager were none other than Edward and Alice Cullen.
-Bella! - Alice yelled, pouncing at me.

Chapter 16
My baby don't care for shows
My baby don't care for clothes
My baby just cares for me
My baby don't care for cars and races
My baby don't care for high-tone places
I have called you children, I have called you son.
What is there to answer if I'm the only one?
Morning comes in Paradise, morning comes in light.
Still I must obey, still I must invite.
If there's anything to say, if there's anything to do,
If there's any other way, I'll do anything for you.

I was dressed embarrassment.
I was dressed in wine.
If you had a part of me, will you take you're time?
Even if I come back, even if I die
Is there some idea to replace my life?
Like a father to impress;
Like a mother's mourning dress,
If you ever make a mess, I'll do anything for you

I have called you preacher; I have called you son.
If you have a father or if you haven't one,
I'll do anything for you. I did everything for you
I wonder what's wrong with baby
My baby just cares for
Just says his prayers for
My baby just cares for me
My Baby Just Cares For Me / Nina Simone

Bella POV
-“What ... what are you doing here?” - I managed to articulate as Alice's arms wrapped around me in an incredibly tight hug for someone so small
-“Bella!” - Edward exclaimed, taking a deep breath through his nose and closing his eyes for a moment. Before I could stop him, he was hugging me and involuntarily my body responded to the familiar hug of my ex-boyfriend, (whom I thought I would never see again), hugging him back.

-“You're thinner” - Alice said – “And you smell funny” - She whispered, wrinkling her nose and throwing some bills at the counter as she dragged me out without letting me pay for my gas or buying my Milky Way
-“What are you doing here?” - I repeated looking at them incredulously. How could I ever confuse them with humans? Clearly their beauty and pallor is supernatural. It sounds silly, but I was surprised they looked like I remembered...
-“We came back for you, love...” - Answered Edward, quite naturally. They were talking seriously?
-“Bella your future has been appearing and disappearing more and more frequently and we believed that you were in danger...” -said Alice looking genuinely concerned.
-“And since the only reason that made me get away from you was your own security, I decided that we could return for you, but we didn´t find you at home and...” - Edward began to say.
-“What? That you came back for me? As if I was a thing you forgot?” -I shouted at them without caring if someone else was listening – “Without considering my feelings or what I want? Both of you can go to hell! I Already re-build my life, after you Edward, told me you didn´t love me, that I wasn´t good enough for you, after you left me in the forest! Dammit! You left me there to die! If it weren´t for Sam Uley I would have died of hypothermia that night... Eleven hours I was lost Edward... Eleven hours that left me catatonic, half dead and in pain... But none of that matters, right? All the months I suffered meant nothing because now you say you want me back...” - I said, full of anger and pain when I remembered how much I suffered.
-“But Bella, love...” - Interrupted Edward.
-“Bella wait!” - Alice said.
-“Leave me alone! My life now is with Paul, and if you don´t want to have problems with The Pack, you better get out of town immediately” - I said threatening them.
-“Paul? The Pack? Do you know about wolves?” - Edward asked surprised.
-“Know? I am the imprint of one!” -I replied.
-“Bella no! It can´t be, please come back with me, those beasts are dangerous!” - Edward begged.
-“Those "beasts" will never leave me. Those "beasts" saved me when you left me to die... A group of "beasts" risked their lives to kill Victoria and her friends when they came to kill me in revenge for James' death... One of those "beasts" is my best friend, and another "beast" is my mate, and he saved me from Laurent when he was about to end me, so I'm going to ask a bit of respect please” - I said, letting go of his grip. They both stared at me, unable to react.  I took his surprise and got into my truck and hurried to The Reservation. Once alone at home I let out the tears that I had been repressing all the way.
How dare they come back now? And in such casual way, to come and pick me up as if I were a piece of furniture that they forgot! They never considered what I could feel or desire! Dammit! How could I love them so deeply? I took my cell phone and called Paul.
-“Princess!” -  He answered at the first ring.
-“Hello... Paul... Are you too busy? Are you gonna finish soon?” - I asked in a trembling voice.
-“Yeah, we are already finishing the day, we have to wait for the stucco to dry and that will take at least twelve hours... What happened? Do you need me to buy something?” – He asked, in very good spirits.
-“I need you...” - I whispered very low, so my voice wouldn´t break.
-“I´m on my way” - He said, and the communication was cut off.
Five minutes later he appeared through the door of the house Paul, totally naked. My wolf had run towards me.
-“Princess! You're Ok?” - He asked hugging me tight against his naked body. Then he separated from me and proceeded to examine me conscientiously – “What is that smell? Did you bathe in bleach?”
-“Yes... No... Paul... The Cullens returned...” - I said incoherently and Paul began to tremble.
-“Damn leeches... Did they do something to you?” - He asked worriedly.
-“No! No, it's just that Alice was losing her visions of me and she guess that I was probably in danger and they came back for me”.
-“NO!” - Rugged Paul hugging me to his chest – “You are mine! You promised, you are mine”
-“Yours Paul... Just yours... Shhhhh... Shhhhhh... Calm down Paul, I'm yours and I told them precisely that... And I sent them to hell...! Shhhhh... I love only you... Nobody can´t separate me from you...” - I said trying to calm him down while his body trembled and feral growls erupted from his chest.
-“Don't leave me princess... I couldn´t live without you...” - Said Paul as the anger left him to give way to panic.
-“Never Paul, I'll never leave you... You're my wolf, my family, you claimed me and I accepted your mark... I'm yours, no one else’s...” - I said kissing his chest. Paul reacted immediately by taking my face in his huge hands and kissing me passionately, demanding submission and surrender. And I liked it. His tongue entered my mouth and danced with my tongue sensually, filling me with its taste and smell, its touch and its warmth. His hands began to try to undress me, but as he refused to stop kissing my lips, he chose to tear my clothes until he left me as naked as himself, and still covering my face and neck with passionate and hot kisses he pushed me against the wall, where I was imprisoned by him. With my arms I encircled his neck and he lifted me up by the hips so that my legs encircled his waist. His mouth came down to kiss my chest and I entangled my fingers in his hair that had grown enough to have a good handful of it in my fingers.
-“I need you princess, you're mine...” - Paul murmured again and again.
-“Only yours... Made for you... Just for you... I love you...” - I swore in his arms.
-“I love you” - He said and in a single fluid movement he penetrated me, burying himself deeply in me. This time the sex was passionate and full of need for reaffirmation. After finishing against the wall of the living room we moved to the bedroom where we continued to make love, and Paul asked my permission to mark me again... I accepted happily, I needed more than ever to belong to him.
Several times I was about to tell him my suspicions of pregnancy, but I didn´t dared. I didn´t want to expose him to a major scare or a huge disappointment in case it turned out to be a false positive.

oooOooo
The next day when Paul (reluctantly) went to work, I called the lab to find out if they had the results of my exams ready. Regrettably, they said no, so I asked them to call me with the answer the next day as soon as they had them, as I was dying to know what would happen. By imagining that I would be a mother a thought assaulted my mind without letting it go... My puppy deserved to have a grandfather, and I had already let enough time pass without seeing Charlie as to have the feelings on both sides cooled, and should be able to have a civilized conversation... I missed my dad.
oooOooo
Once I made the decision to go see Charlie, I felt a bit more at peace with myself, but something deep inside me kept me from being still in one place, which made it impossible for me to study.
I decided to clean the house and especially the guest room (which would be my puppy's room). That room had been painted white when the boys helped us to repair the house, so it was a blank canvas to work on. I decided that I would paint a mural on one of the walls narrating the legends of the tribe, so my son would know since childhood his origin and his destiny… Later, I entertained myself imagining where the crib, chest of drawers and toy trunk would go.
oooOooo
In the afternoon I decided to leave a written message stuck in the refrigerator to Paul, telling him that I would go to see Charlie to try to fix things in our relationship.
Then, I got into my truck and went to Forks. Fortunately Charlie's patrol car was at the driveway, which meant my father was there.
I touched the door softly, a part of me almost wishing he wouldn´t hear me, and I perceived his footsteps approaching to open the door for me.
-“Bella!” - Charlie exclaimed as if he couldn´t believe what his eyes were seeing.
-“Hi dad... I came... I came because I want you to forgive me...”
-“Come in Bella, come in... Did you have problems with Paul?” – He asked watching over my shoulder to see that I was alone.
-“No! Of course not, it's just that... I missed you...” – I said timidly.
-“I miss you too, Bella... I'm sorry I was so unbecoming with Paul... Since you left I had time to do a lot of thinking, and I know this it's not a situation that either of us could handle easily, or that neither of would have chosen”.
-“And I should never have left that way... You are my father and I owe you respect. Sorry, do you forgive me?” - I asked with eyes full of tears.
 -“As long as you forgive me” - Charlie answered, awkwardly opening his arms to me.
Neither of us is too good at expressing emotions, but that hug said more than we could ever demonstrate in words. Everything was fine between us again.
-“What do you want for dinner?” - I asked trying to break the ice.
-“You don´t have to cook Bells...” – He said – “We can order something…”
-“But I want to do it!” - I exclaimed, craving he normalcy of the ritual of preparing a meal.
-“Bells... Does this mean you will come back home?” - Charlie asked hopefully.
-“No dad... my place is in La Push... And I'm happy... I'm really happy with Paul... I just needed to be in good terms with you to make everything perfect” – I explained.
-“Well, Ok then, but you´ll have to come to have dinner with me at least once a week” – He demanded.
-“Paul and me?” - I asked to make sure I heard correctly.
-“He´s now part of the family, right?” – He asked raising an eyebrow.
-“Okay, but on the condition that you go to have dinner with us once a week... And have breakfast sometimes too!”
-“It's a deal. And now that you mention food... I'm dying to eat your meatballs with spaghetti!” -Exclaimed licking his lips.
-“Your wish will be granted” – I said with a smile – “Go see something on TV and I'm going to prepare the best meatballs you've ever tasted - I said, theatrically rolling up my shirt to get to work”
Charlie's kitchen was a mess. The refrigerator was full of stale leftover food and a couple of varieties of frozen dinners, and clearly nothing had been disinfected from the moment I left.
I prepared the meatballs with tomato sauce and while the spaghetti was been cooked, I disinfected and scrubbed the kitchen as best I could. I promised myself to prepare extra food at home to bring portions that Charlie could freeze. That way I would make sure he ate at least one healthy meal a day.
We had dinner together, telling each other about the news that had happened in the time we hadn´t seen each other and I promised myself not to leave my father like that again... On one hand, he needs me if nothing else, for survivalist reason, but on the other hand he really is a fundamental part of my life and having him around makes me happy. And my pup needs a grandpa!
Around ten o'clock at night I said goodbye to Charlie promising to return on Friday with Paul for dinner together. It would be interesting to see if those two are capable of being civilized around each other.
I got into my truck and sent a text message to Paul so he would know I was on my way. Paul responded immediately by saying “I´m waiting for you, I miss you, you have to compensate me for the lost hours ;-) XOXO Paul”.
I couldn´t help laughing at the thought of the “compensation” I ought to give my wolf for a couple of hours lost, and I set the engine running.
Halfway to The Reservation, the engine of my truck started to fail and make strange noises, until it finally came to a complete stop.
I took my cell phone out of my pocket to call Paul so he would pick me up on his car, but at that moment the door of the cabin of my truck opened up and I saw Edward, glorious and inhuman standing beside me.
-“Hello love ... problems with the truck”?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Oh no!
Does Eddy have something to do with the malfunction of the truck?
Or he was just passing by?
Let me know!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario