viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

Be Mine (English Translation) 2


Second chapter super-fast, because here´s when stuff starts to happen. I hope you like the story and the reading it´s fluid enough despite my mistakes.
An Emmett´s size hug to all of you, the new readers of my old story.
Disclaimer: Nothing´s mine, blablabla.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Capítulo 2
You fucked up, you bitch - you really fucked up
You fucked up - you sloppy little shit - bitch - aaaahhhh
Well, you dicked me over but now you'll pay
You fucked up ... Aaaahhh!!
Well, you dicked me over but now you'll pay
You fucked up ... Aaaahhh!!
You fucked up /Ween!

PAUL POV
Son of a whore! The douchebag “imprint gods” or whoever is in charge of dispense soulmates to the quileute warriors, gave Sam a bloody angel personified in Emily, who´s sweet, patient and kind, and that to top it all cooks like Martha frigging Stewart. The fucker goes through the world ridding a cloud with hearts and rainbows… No matter what happens around him he´s always content, happy and in love.
And then the stupid imprint witchcraft gave Jared his mate, Kim, a true partner and a pretty enough girl, that sings and dances like a goddess. The dipshit couldn’t be more proud and satisfied, especially since they go around fucking like rabbits in heat… Because yeah, I´m not envious or anything, it´s just that… That was not something I wanted to see when we went on a patrol!

But for me? Oh no, Paul can´t have anything good and easy to manage. Let´s assign Paul a leach-loving white-faced half-crazy girl with no sense of self-preservation that has spent the last four months catatonic and that according to Jacob´s mind, hates me and Sam because she thinks we are some members of a shitass cult that tries to recruit Alpha Baby. Damn! Is it my karma? I´ve been bad, but I don´t think even I deserve this.
Screw imprinting. As soon as I return Swan to her place I´m going to talk with Billy and see how we can break the spell or whatever this shit is.
-Paul… Please… Don´t hurt me… Charlie… - She said walking backwards and forcing me to focus on the present. The wolf growled realizing that his imprint feared him. The instinct was strong: Protect her. Calm her. Look after her. Claim her.
-Easy princess – I said smiling to the irony of the situation – I´m not gonna hurt you. Didn´t you see that I killed your friend for you?
-He wasn´t my friend – She said frowning.
-I though all leaches where friends of yours – I said trying to provoke her. If we fought it would be easier to hold myself and not explore her pretty little mouth with my tongue.
-Just the… Ah… Mmmmh – And that was all she could say, her face a mask of pure pain.
-The Cullens? – I asked, and she assented and hugged her chest tightly. Well, it seems that I was right, my imprint is veeeery fucked up.
-This one was Laurent… He wanted to eat me – She said desperately trying to change the subject.
-I don´t care for the name of that leach – I spat – There all are just filthy murderous bloodsuckers, and if you believe something different is because you are insane or in denial.
-Paul… What… What are you? Are the legends real? All of them? – Se asked more curious tan scared, balancing her weight from one leg to the other, a lot like a little girl. I wanted to kiss her even harder and I had to remind myself that that very same mouth had probably sucked a corpse´s dick. Agh, gross!
-What do you know about the legends, princess? – I asked defiantly. She wasn´t supposed to know anything about our sacred history.
-Jake… Jacob… He told me about them when I first arrived to Forks… He thought that they were just spooky stories… Just stories… - She said in a whisper.
-He doesn´t think that anymore, that´s for sure – I commented bitterly. The great future Alpha spat our little secret without even realizing what he was doing. Ha! Sam would chew and spit is weepy ass.
And so I started thinking on Jacob and his everlasting emo lament “…I´m a monster that can blow up at any moment and Sam doesn´t let me see Bells…”, or even better, “…Now that I´m out of the picture Bella will give an opportunity to any asshole, maybe even Mike Newton…”, or “…I´m a disgusting monster and even if I tell her the truth she won´t love me anymore, she´s gonna be grossed out or afraid…”
Idiot! As if the standards of the pale faced necrophiliac where so high to begin with… Buuuhuuu! Poor Jakey! Although, on a second thought… Jacob´s emo shit would hit the roof when he founds out that I imprinted on his leech lover.
-Jacob? Jacob is a wolf too? – Screamed Swan as if waking up from her misery fest.
-Yeep – I said with a cocky smile just to piss her off. She looked so pretty when she was furious.
Wait… What the fuck? Pretty? Paul Lahote doesn´t finds women pretty, he founds them apt to be shagged or not. Oh, what a load of crap!
-What did you do to him? – She screamed right to my face, hitting my naked chest with her small fists. Of course physically she didn´t hurt me, but the wolf? Ogh! The wolf lowered his head and whimpered. Our imprint hated us… She blamed us for Jacob´s transformation, worse, she was defending Jacob from us!
-Easy princess! – I told her immobilizing her wrists with my hands. She fought the tears until finally they started falling down her cheeks. My insides twisted in pain and without knowing how or why I enveloped her in my warm embrace, forcing her to stay still and stop beating me.
She struggled a bit in the beginning, but just as it happened with me, as soon as our bodies touch we were blissed with calm and a huge sensation of relief. It was something like taking of too small shoes after a day of walking in them, only this feeling was in our souls... Fortunately the imprint works both ways… Although it would be stronger on my side until I claimed her. If I claimed her. Which I won’t do, because I hate the corpse-fucker Swan.
-How could you Paul? He didn´t wanted to be part of whatever it is you´re doing in your cult…! He didn´t wanted… - She wept breaking my heart a bit more.
-Nobody wanted this princess, is not an initiation, it´s genetic. And now that you know, you´re gonna go talk with Sam so he can explain everything to you – I announced.
-I don´t want to talk to Sam! I hate Sam! And I hate you! – She screamed. My knees wobbled for the pain of that declaration, even though I doubted that the affirmation was heartfelt.
-Well then, I guess is a good thing that I didn´t asked you if you wanted to go. I said that you were going to talk to Sam and you´re doing it – I said practically grinding my teeth. Freaking mulish girl! The sooner I ended this imprint nonsense, the better.
-Fuck you! – She screamed what I can only assume were the first cuss words of her life.
And then, turning in the wrong direction, she started walking with a furious pace. If I let her go that way she would have ended up irremediably lost. I laughed thinking on the all-too-perfect daughter of the Chief of Police saying her first bad words… Definitely I´m a bad influence… I sighted cussing my ancestors and every other god for the sick joke they were playing us, and took Bella in my arms and put her over my right shoulder like a sack of potatoes, while she fought screaming and kicking.
I ran to The Reservation doing my best to ignore the increasingly creative insults Isabella was throwing at me. The more she screeched the more I liked her and the hornier I got, and by the time we arrived to our destination I sported a healthy but very uncomfortable hard on, making me run almost bended.
We reached Emily´s house and I entered without knocking, like usual, and proceeded to throw my screeching bundle into the sofa, not too delicately I may add.
-What the hell is your problem, you stupid dog! You brought me head down all the way here; I could have gotten an aneurism! – She exclaimed jumping on her feet to confront me.
-You could have been eaten by a vampire, so shut that pretty mouth unless you want to start thanking me – You ungrateful bitch! I wanted to add.
-What´s happening here? – Asked Emily coming from the kitchen.
-I need Sam – I answered.
-Good afternoon to you too, Paul – Said Emily giving me a reproachful look for my bad manners. She should have know by then that I was a lost cause – Hi Bella, nice to officially meet you, I´m Emily.
-Hi Emily, nice to meet you, this Neanderthal kidnaped me, but I won´t bother you anymore, I´m leaving – Said Bella shooting me daggers with her stare.
-You´re not going anywhere – I growled – And if I have to tie your arms and legs so you stay put, I´ll do it princess, I swear to you, I´ll do it – I threatened. Tie her up… Arms and legs… The things that I could do to her… The wolf purred agreeing.
Emily looked at us fight with her eyes half lidded and a secret smile. Of course she knew what had happened. As I said before, Emily is freaking perfect.
And then, Sam appeared, wearing old, cropped jeans and a t shirt that was getting wet with the water he didn´t bother to dry from his body. He has in the shower and we had evidently interrupted him. When he saw us he studied us speculatively.
-Bella – He said dryly just acknowledging her – Paul, what´s happening here?
-A leach attacked Swan, I killed and burned it, but the princess here saw everything, so now you have to explain our business and make her swear silence – I summarized.
-You´re not making me swear shit! – Scream Bella, ignoring the others. Her hatred was just directed to me – I want to see Jacob NOW! – She demanded walking to the door again.
-Princess, I warned you. One more time and I´ll tie you up, I´m not bluffing – I growled putting myself between her and the door. Part of me was hoping she ran so I could bind her.
-I hate you! – She exclaimed while kicking the floor like a three years old. Kiss her, commanded the wolf. Shut the fuck up, I answer him.
-Why don´t you two go talk outside and let me here with Bella? – Said Martha Stewart´s clone – Bella, would you have a cup of tea with me? I have brownies in the oven… - She added winking at Swan, which miraculously calmed down.
-Yes, thank you, I guess I am a little hungry – She said gently sitting on the stool in front of the kitchen table.
-Paul, out, now – Sam ordered. I followed in silence, giving one more look at Swan. She stared me defiantly and stocked out her tongue. Fuck! Would I be a sick bastard if I admit that I wanted to suck it? Hard? 
Sam and I ran in human form until we were deep into the woods, and then shifted. This conversation would be easier done telepathically.
-Well, what in Taka Aki´s name happened with Bella Swan, of all people? – Asked Sam, growling.
I limited myself to remember the events from my miserable patrol to finding Swan´s trace, to the leach, de dismemberment, the imprint, the fight, and the run home.
-Holy shit Paul, you´re so fucked! –Sam exclaimed sounding more like a friend than an Alpha, more amused than preoccupied.
-Blow me Sam! I´ll fix this. I´ll find the way to un-imprint myself – I said
-Not possible – He said shaking his huge wolf head.
-I think you are misreading me Alpha, I must have given you the impression that I give a fuck what you think! – I barked – You and Jared have soul mates, but I… I have Swan! Shiiiit!
I wanted to destroy things, or run until exhaustion knocked me down. I wanted a minute of peace to process what was happening to me, to think on the solution to my problems, or at least to the most urgent ones.
-You can´t go anywhere Paul – Said Sam reading my intentions - Bella is at Emily´s and insisting in seeing Jacob… We have to explain everything, including the imprint stuff – Added calmly.
-Are you nuts? That girl loathes me! Absolutely not, I won´t tell her anything about the imprint because soon enough there´s not gonna be an imprint to worry about – I said very confidently.
-This is gonna end so badly… – Sighted Sam, resigned.
-This is more than just bad, Alpha, this is an epic fucking disaster! Oh fuck, life´s a bitch! – I lamented.
-“Life is a bitch”? Really? – He asked – Hahahaha…
-Don´t laugh at me ass-wipe, not when you have perfect little Emily waiting for you – And I imagined Emily baking for the pack.
-Martha Stewart? Really? What´s with your damn fixation with Martha Stewart? Gods Paul, you´re such a pervert…
-So I like homemade meals, sue me! – I exclaimed
-Enough! – He said - Now, about Jacob… He´s been having problems accepting his destiny… I think that for now on I´ll fix patrols in a way that you two don´t overlap in wolf form.
-Fine by me, that way you save me from having to endure endless hours of “Bella TV” – I said.
-I bet your “Bella TV” will be much more interesting… A mixture of the “Playboy Channel” and  “Martha Stewart´s Living” – The fucker shook in laugher amused by his own crappy joke. I was crossed already and without patience left to be the jester of the day, so I simply attacked and bit him on the side, and we rolled in the grass fighting, which gained me another small scar… It hurt, but it was worth it.
-Ok – Said Sam once we were both on our feet again – Where were we?
-Swan wants to see Jacob, and if we don´t consent it she´ll probably try to escape and do it anyways – I said – I think we should take her and protect her in case Jacob starts losing control.
-Hahahahahaha – Laugh the asshole – Whipped already Pauly?
I controlled myself with great effort and just showed him my fangs. He may be the boss, but I had been fighting my whole life and didn’t care much for any punishment. Whatever Sam did to me, I had had worst.
-So Alpha? What do you say? Yes or not? – I said cutting the crap.
-I agree, let´s go talk with her, explain the situation and then take her to see Jacob. It doesn´t matter anymore if she knows everything, you can´t lie to her anyways.
-The fuck I can´t! – I exclaimed.
-Have you tried? – He asked.
-No but…
-It’s part of the deal – He said smugly – An imprinted couple can´t lie to each other.
-Christ Sam! She´s not my goddamned imprint! Stop been a dick and cut the shit already! – I exclaimed.
-Oh, this will be so much fun… I can wait to see the chapter of “Bella TV” when you have to meet Charlie and his shotgun… I think I´ll ask Em to make me some popcorn… - My moronic Alpha said, almost giddy in anticipation of my misery. 
-Paul Lahote doesn´t meet the parents… Ever! – I said firmly.
-Stop speaking in third person you imbecile, it´s pathetic… It was pathetic in the eighties and it´s even worse now – He kept laughing.
-Two words for you, Alpha: - I growled - Fuck you!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Do we love or hate Paul? Let me know!



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario