viernes, 14 de agosto de 2015

Be Mine (English Translation) 1


So here I am, presenting you “Be Mine”, a story written a few years ago, when I was starting in FF. Even though it wasn´t the most popular in numbers at the time, it´s one that I really loved to explore, so I decided to make it my first translation.
I am Chilean, a Spanish speaker, but I lived in Australia for a couple of years so my English should be good enough so your eyes don´t start bleeding mid lecture, but there are gonna be errors, and I ask you to help me signaling them, but please don´t be nasty when you do, I´m not a native speaker and I´m doing my best.
Anyways, enough of me, enjoy and review.
Oh! And I didn’t wrote Twilight, just in case you were wondering. Also, I used a couple of phrases of New Moon, you´ll recognize them.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Chapter 1
And I say it's bad company, oh yeah yeah
Bad company
'Til the day I die
Tell me that you are not a thief
Oh but I am bad company
It's the way I play dirty for dirty
Oh, somebody double-crossed me
Double-cross, double-cross
Bad Company / Bad Company

PAUL POV
The lack of sleep, the hunger, the pain of my muscles, and the general exhaustion were killing me. Shit! Fucking patrols! God dammed Sam and his stupid Alpha voice that made me obey him even when the only thing I wanted was to tell him to fuck off, adding a good ass kicking to make my point clear.
Another patrol, a terrible mood, and to top it all, I founded the trace of the scent of that creepy leech lover on the middle of the woods, miles away from anywhere. Fucking Bella Swan… I hated her almost as much as the leaches themselves… I couldn’t help but feel disgust for someone that voluntarily fucks a vampire, a freaking corps. That girl is into necrophilia for fucks sake!

And even better, we had to watch Jacob´s mind with a constant transmission of what the Pack called “Bella TV”, the vivid fantasies of Baby Alpha, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. None of the wolfs wanted to patrol with Jacob, but Sam forced us, and there was not a damned thing we could do about it.
Fuck! Fuck! Fucking Swan! What the shit was she doing in the middle of nowhere? And alone? Was it that she finally ended up going crazy? Agh shit! Now, just like a good guardian dog, I have to follow her… God prevents something happens to her… Jacob wouldn´t leave me have a second of peace for the rest of my miserable life.
As I loomed closer to Swan´s trail, the wind changed its direction and it smashed into my nose the sweet disgusting stench of a leach.
Shit! I was the only one on patrol at the time, and there was no time to go find the others. I decided to go ahead and chase the trace of the vamp… A scent that came from the same direction as Swan… Had the Cullens returned without letting us know?
I got to the edge of a clearing that appeared abruptly, perfectly outlined, in the middle of the woods. Obviously not a natural gap… Only a fucking vamp would do something like this, cut a bunch of perfectly good trees just because he/she/it felt like it… Damned corpses!
In the center of the circle, was Swan talking to a vampire. They were talking like they knew each other, but he wasn´t a Cullen… I could sense the smell of fear… Little Miss Leach Fucker was in danger.
Oh yeah, my wolf was excited… This was a vampire that he could definitely kill.
I approached slowly and was able to catch fragments of their conversation…
-“Look a it this way, Bella: You´re lucky I´m the one that found you” Said the tick.
-“Oh yeah?” – Said Bella shakily as she slowly backed down.
The vampire followed her step by step.
-Yes. I´ll be quick, you won’t feel anything, I promise. Later I´ll lie to Victoria, of course, just to placate her, but if you knew what she had planned for you, Bella… - He shacked his head with a slow movement, almost disgusted – Really, you should thank me for this”. 
Then he scented some strands of Bella´s hair that the wind pushed in his direction.
-My mouth is watering – Said the leach while inhaling deeply.
I didn´t needed to know more. I launched myself in a frontal attack that disconcerted the vampire. Sure as hell he had never seen a wolf my size, and even less one that would attack a leach daringly.
The vamp clearly wasn´t a warrior, so he ran, but of course, I was quicker. The adrenaline made my previous exhaustion disappear, and the wolf took command, shouting, demanding in my mind “kill, kill, kill”.
In just one leap I landed on his back. Sadly, unsatisfactory as it sounds, there was no fight, because as soon as he landed face first into the grass, my jaws sank my teeth into his neck, and just like that his head was detached from his body.
Rapidly the wolf dismembered his victim right in front of Bella Swan, which looked incredulously how her ex-murderer-to-be had been finished by yet another mythical creature.
The girl didn´t scream and didn´t moved, and I needed to dispose the bloodsucker’s body once and for all. To do so I needed to change into human and that is just what I did, on plain sight, standing completely nude in front of her.
I continued ignoring her. Nudity simply doesn´t mean anything to me. Enough girls had seen me naked and none of them left the bed/table/bar wall less than satisfied. One of the benefits of the lupine gen it´s possessing a huge, muscular body that I used to my advantage regularly on my trips to Port Angeles.
I lowered myself and took the cutoffs that were tied to my leg, searched in the pockets and grabbed my zippo lighter. I picked a hand that was gushing venom, set it on fire and throw it into the pile of disturbing twitching body parts.
Purple smoke marked the success of my task as a Protector.
Oh fuck it! Now let´s deal with Swan…
-Bella, I´m Paul – I said approaching with my eyes focused on buttoning my shorts with one hand and cleaning the other against the fabric, in an effort to look a bit less threatening – I´m Sam´s frie… - Was all I could say as I lifted my eyes to locked them with two huge, endless wells of chocolate. Gravity stopped affecting me, my world reorganized itself, and from then on, I just cared about her… My beautiful Bella.
Fucking hell, son of a bitch imprint!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
So, what do you say?  Is it legible? Give me some love and I will continue posting this story in parallel with the new fics that I´m writing in Spanish.
The good part is, it´s already finished, so you won´t risk starting a story that will be abandoned in the middle of it.
Hugs!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario