viernes, 16 de febrero de 2018

Be Mine (English Translation) 18

Hello everyone!
We continue with the story and I give you answers to some of the questions you asked me in the previous chapter.
On my blog you can find the photo of Edward's jeep and the engagement ring that Paul bought for his princess.
Hugs for everyone and please don´t stop reviewing and sending me PMs., every one of those messages is treasured and validate this mission I set for myself.
All my Love.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Capítulo 18
No I don't want you anywhere near me
I don't want you anywhere near me
Get your fucking world out of my head
I don't want you anywhere near me
I don't want you anywhere near me
Get your fucking world out of my head
I don't want your "us or them"
No I don't need your "us or them"
Oh I don't want your "us or them"
I don't need your "us or them
Us or them/ The Cure

Paul POV
While waiting for Bella, a strange sensation began to seize me... It wasn´t exactly fear, but something similar to discomfort... Repulsion maybe... I thought I was getting sick to my stomach, which is ridiculous, because wolves don´t get sick at all… But 5 minutes later, I felt nothing.
The awful sensation disappeared.
And that was almost worst.
I decided to call Bella, but her cell phone didn´t responded.

By that time she should have already arrived home, so I ran into the forest, undressed and shifted.
I ran through the trees next to the road nosing through signs of my princess, but there were no signs of her truck... Nothing until I reached half a mile into La Push, near the limit between The Reservation and Forks, and I could feel her essence... And that of a bloodsucker.
I roared in anguish, but after liberating my screams and growls, I focused in staying calm enough not to die of pain or destroy everything in my path.
But nothing was of any use.
I admit that I failed miserably.
I howled like a madman until the whole pack was around me, the first to arrive were Collin and Seth who were patrolling the perimeter of The Reservation and who, paradoxically, were the least likely to be able to calm me down.
If they dared to approach me, I would attack them for their incompetence, and they knew it.
When we were all together I mentally showed them what had happened since I got home, Bella's visit to Charlie, her message that she was on her way home, and my growing sense of discomfort and revulsion that pushed me to run to look for Bella.
Sam took control immediately, forcing me to get myself together with an Alpha command, and then, he began to plan our next steps.
He divided us into two groups: Jared, Leah, Jacob, Sam and I would go to the Cullen house, since they were the ones who had violated the treaty by crossing the territorial limit and getting so close to The Reservation.
If Bella was with them, they should return her.
We ran at full speed until we reached the big white house, knocking on the door when we arrived and listening carefully... I didn´t wait any longer and kicked down the door...
But the house was completely empty.
oooOooo
That night we spent it combing the woods and trying to find a clue, without finding anything.
Finally in the early morning Sam informed Charlie of what was happening, so Charlie mobilized some patrols to join the search for Bella.
The only thing we knew for sure was that Bella and the leech were moving in Bella's truck, but we didn´t knew in which direction, so we hoped that they could catch them or at least entertain in some kind of road control.

oooOooo
Again my wolf and I were faced with a dichotomy... At any moment one of us (the weakest one) would gave up and insist on lie down and let himself die... But the other part of myself was ruled by rage and thirst for revenge, and wouldn´t rest until he destroyed that damn leech that took my princess.
oooOooo
At dawn the next day Charlie appeared with a visitor on The Reservation.
A visitor that we couldn´t have ever expected... A leech.
We all prepared to attack immediately, but Charlie interposed between her and us and ordered us to listen to her before making a hasty decision and tearing her apart without hearing what she had to say.
The bloodsucker was a small female with short black hair. Her eyes were golden, which meant she followed the animal diet. It did not seem to be an immediate threat, but that didn´t stop me from showing my fangs in a grimace, in a threatening way to show her that I was not one for jokes.
-“Hello everyone...” - She said – “I'm very sorry about everything that happened... My name is Alice Cullen and I came to Forks with my brother Edward a few days ago because we thought that Bella was in danger, but she didn´t wanted anything to do with us, and rejected our help… And she was even more vehement in her negative to give Edward a second chance...” - She said hastily – “Bella told us she was happy with The Pack, living in The Reservation and in the company of “her Paul”... I guess that's you” - She said looking directly at me.
-“It's me” - I answered trying to reign in my desire to destroy the leech… Everything in the name of the search of clues that lead us to Bella.
-“Well, after Bella made it clear to us that she was safe and happy, I decided that I would not interfere in her life any more, and I tried to convince Edward to do the same... And I thought I had succeeded...”
-“What happened?” – Pushed Jacob, who seemed to tolerate the leach´s presence better.
-“We headed to the airport in Seattle together, and I took a flight to Alaska, but Edward decided to return to Brazil for a while... Or so I thought... Maybe that was what he intended to do, but when my flight had departed, Edward changed his mind and returned to Forks and kidnapped Bella.
I could see everything thanks to my gift, and I informed my family, and they are all on their way to help find Edwa...” – Finished the tiny vamp.
-“Did you call a bunch of leeches to save my Bella?” -I spited, disgusted, interrupting her.

-“I called my family, who love Bella deeply, so they will come to help us. They'll be here in a couple of hours” - Said Alice, clearly annoyed by the interruption.
-“What do you want from us?” - Sam asked.
-“My gift to see the future works with vampires and humans, but not when there are wolves involved... That's why I need you to decide to stop looking for Bella and mean it, so that I can see her future clearly...” – Explained.
-“Are you insane? Is my imprint that we are talking about! I will never stop looking for her!” - I shivered, trembling with rage.
-“You need to accept our help Paul... Or you won´t see Edward or Bella again... Between his gift and his money, Edward has unlimited resources to hide forever if he wishes. I am the only one who can find him, as long as you allow me to do it by staying on the sidelines”.
-“We accept” - Sam said, giving his voice the Alpha tone – “If it's the only way, then we'll stay out of your range of vision” – He added, and then looking at me, said – “But your brother has broken the treaty and he has threatened the life of a member of The Pack... Two if we count Paul, that will go crazy very soon if we don´t find them... Therefore, when we recover Bella, Edward Cullen will be judged according to the laws of our Tribe... And it will be you who will deliver him to us to apply his punishment”.
The leech closed her eyes for a moment, her shoulders projected forward in defeat, and said
-“Okay… I accept”.
oooOooo
Bella POV
I woke up in my truck, sitting in the passenger seat, and tied hand and foot...
My thoughts felt fuzzy, my neck seemed to be limp and unable to hold the weight of my head, and my head was throbbing... Shit! I had been drugged.
-“Hello love, you finally woke up, I was beginning to worry!” - Said the voice that once considered the most exquisite sound on earth.
-“Ed... ward” - I said, when in reality I wanted to say “Edward, you piece of psycho, let me free so I can kick your shiny ass, wait for Paul to put his hands on you!”... But I didn´t have the strength to do it...
-“Rest love, rest... You must feel a little disoriented, but it is the effect of the valium... Little by little you will feel better” – He said not really caring about what happened to me.
-“Where... You... Take me?” - I said trying to look out the window, but I didn´t recognize anything.
-“We are going to Portland, love, we're about to arrive... Frankly I didn´t believed that your truck would resist the trip, but I must say that it surprised me positively” – He said as if we were just driving around.
-“What's in Portland?” -I asked fishing for information.
-“Nothing, except that there we are going to change cars to something more comfortable and fast... We can´t travel by plane, or we would be too easy to track”.
-“A... Alice is going to know” - I told him, terrified that he would contradict me.
-“No love, Alice cannot see you anymore for some reason... That's why we returned to Forks in the first place...”
-“Oh ... Edward... Please... Let me go...” – I begged – “I need to go back to Paul...” - I said, and when I pronounced the name of my wolf, I started to cry.
-“Bella love, I know that I hurt you by leaving, you and sought consolation in the first creature that offered you a shoulder to cry on, but you cannot honestly tell me you love those beasts... that you want to live in sin with a dog” - He spat the word last as if it tasted badly.
-“Edward ... I don´t know what happened to you... I don´t know what you've done all this time since you left me, but you're not like that ... you would never have kidnapped me, you would never have drugged me, you would never have forced me to be with you against my will...”
-“Bella love, I love you with all my heart and I realize the mistake I made in leaving you... and now I'm just trying to repair that error...”
-“But I don´t love you anymore! I... I LOVE PAUL!” - I yelled and Edward stopped the truck in its tracks on the side of the road. He took me by both arms to make me look him in the eyes and he growled at me with murderous eyes.
-“I don´t want to hear you say that blasphemy again Isabella” - He ordered – “Or you're going to convince me that you're really crazy and I'll have to put you in a psychiatric hospital”.
-“I'm not crazy” - I said – “I would be liberated immediately...”
-“Yes? The girl who says her boyfriend is a werewolf and her ex-boyfriend is a vampire?” – He laughed cruelly – “Isabella, I am offering you two alternatives: a) The opportunity to be happy by my side or b) To lock you in a mental institution until you come to your senses... You decide”.
-“Edward please” - I said recovering my humility and begging a bit little more.
-“Please what?” - He roared losing patience and pressing my arms so tight that I thought my bones would burst.
-“Please...” - I sobbed... – “Take me with you” - I said hating myself for the sacrilege I had just committed... But I figured I'd have more chance to escape Edward if I kept him happy, than from a loony house.
-“Shhhhhh” – He said patting my head with condescending caresses – “Shhhhhh... Everything will be fine love, I'll help you recover and in no time you'll be my Bella, this time forever...”
-“Forgive me Edward... I'm so confused... I was sick you know? A month in a coma, not long ago... that affected my mind, I think...”
-“Oh, that explains it all love... That´s why your state is so fragile... But once you remember who you are and how much you love me, we will be happy again and I will transform you”.
-“So you're not going to transform me immediately?” - I asked without wanting to show my hope.
-“Always so impatient love!” - He smiled kissing my forehead (Yuk!) – “No, when you become a vampire you freeze forever in the state in which you were to be transformed. If I transform you now, you will be confused forever and we don´t want that, right?”
-“No, Edward... I want to remember... I want you to help me remember who I am” - I said, praying that the idiot would believe me.
-“And I will love it, but you must have patience...” - He said, tenderly.
-“Edward... Would you untie my hands? My wrists hurt...” - I said with a small voice, making my face look more sweet and fragile.
-“Of course love... Of course” – He said, and untied my hands but kept the tie of the feet. I didn´t wanted to press my luck, and I ignored the discomfort and the lack of circulation.
oooOooo
When we arrived in Portland, we went to a car dealership where Edward bought a silver Cherokee Jeep with smoked glass; then he took me in his arms like a bride, and sat me in the passenger seat of the new vehicle.
My poor truck was abandoned and with it my broken cell phone... And with it, all my hopes of being rescued.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I hope you liked it.

Hugs.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario