domingo, 18 de febrero de 2018

Be Mine (English Translation) 19

Hello everyone! Here we have an important chapter where we will find more answers to questions that had been raised. A hug to all those who give me their opinions, to those who add me to their favorites, and to those who read.
Ah! And I haven’t say it in some time, but just  in case, nothing related to Twilight belongs to me... Everything comes from the mind of Mrs. S. Meyer, otherwise Bella would have had lots of romances with hot wolves and vamps, and Edward would have stayed a virgin forever!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Capítulo 19
Oh...I've had it up to here!
Oh...am I making myself clear?
I'm just a girl
I'm just a girl in the world...
That's all that you'll let me be!
I'm just a girl, living in captivity
Your rule of thumb
Makes me worry some
I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?
What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
I'm just a girl, my apologies
What I've become is so burdensome
I'm just a girl, lucky me
Twiddle-dum there's no comparison
Just a Girl / No doubt

Paul POV
Even though the Alpha gave me an order, the black-haired leech couldn´t see Bella or her captor.
And The Pack immediately blamed me, with good reason.
I couldn´t renounce her and resign myself to depositing her fate in a troop of bloodsuckers, no matter much Sam ordered it. Although physically I was forced to obey, in my interior I simply could not give up. And the pack read that is my mind and blamed me.

The tempers began to heat up and I for my part blamed Collin and Seth for not doing their job properly patrolling the surroundings of The Reservation, or else Bella would not have been abducted.
Then, Leah defended Seth and Collin, and from there everything went to hell.
-“It's all the fault of the leeches lover!” - Leah shouted – “If she wasn´t at least partly necrophilic none of this would have happened! And besides, you are the only responsible for protecting that magnet for disasters that you call girlfriend!” - She said distilling poison.
-“Shut your trap, you bitter bitch!” - I shouted stepping forward menacingly – “Wash your mouth before talking about Bella or I'll wash it myself...” - It took the slightest provocation to lose the little control I had left, and Leah was a pain in the ass and a harpy even in her best days.
-“Paul!” - Sam shouted, reprimanding me.
-“And fuck you very much yourself, Alpha! How would you feel if it was your Emily that is lost? I bet you wouldn´t be so calmed or defending that pair of incompetent pups and your ex-girlfriend!
-“Say you regret your words, and I´ll forgive you, I understand that it wasn´t what you meant, you are altered and you didn´t meant what was said” – Ordered Sam solemnly, as if I was in any condition of following orders reasonably – “Apologize! Now!”
-“Shove your Alpha orders up your ass, you bastard!” - I said pushing him and recklessly defying his authority, even though it was physically painful. I didn´t cared, the absence of Bella hurt a thousand times more.
-“Nobody has to defend me Sam, don´t be a fool” Leah shouted at Sam - “I'm perfectly capable of taking down this idiot's arrogance” Leah said taking a step toward me – “Give me your best punch, asshole... Let's fix this once and for all... You want to defend the honor of that mousy paleface? This is the moment!”
And that's all I needed to lose control.
I threw myself at Leah who, seeing my face disfigured by anger, wisely took a step back, and the whole Pack seemed to pounce at me at the same time.
-“Jacob, Jared, keep him restrained!” - Commanded Sam. Jacob and Jared tried to detain me, but my rage and pain made me absolutely uncontrollable... The only one who could calm me down in that state was Bella, and she had been snatched from my side, driving me insane.
I fought with all my strength and I broke Jared´s nose and gave Jacob a beating, while Sam, Quil and Embri tried to make me release my victim. Leah didn´t even tried to approach me.
After that, everything gets confusing…
Sam and the others had to give me a huge beating that left me unconscious, so I would stop attacking whoever was stupid enough to get close to me, and a part of me almost blessed the pain inflicted by my brothers and then nothingness.
My broken bones and my bruised skin hurt much less than the distance from my Bella, and were a welcomed distraction.
oooOooo
And another day passed and even though I was in bed and out of combat, the psychic bloodsucker couldn´t see anything. The Pack punished me for nothing.
Emily and Sue took turns to take care of me as my nurses.
oooOooo
Sam had visited my house... I didn´t felt recovered enough to continue fighting him, I just needed to recuperate my energy and health to run to look for Bella.
Fortunately the fractures had been all simple, and we calculated that in a matter of a week, I would be physically as good as new.
-“Hello Paul, how are you feeling?” - Sam asked.
-“As if a troop of traitorous sons of bitches who call themselves my brothers would have given me a beating until they broke several of my bones” - I answered, coldly.
-“Paul, you know it was necessary... You would have killed Leah, Jacob and who knows how many more... It was the only way...” - Said Sam, as always, trying to reason with me.
-“I know...” -I recognized – “What do you want, Sam?” - I asked without any patience for social visits.
-“Alice still can´t see anything... We believe that by marking Bella and making her part of The Pack, Bella truly became an invisible person for the bloodsucker, just like the rest of us...”
-“And what are we going to do now?” - I asked disheartened. The beating and the broken bones were pointless?
“The rest of the Cullens are here... Emmett, the big guy is trying to get into Edward's credit card records so he can follow in his footsteps. It's not as easy as it seems because these elusive leeches use several aliases, but they're working on getting the information” - He explained.  
-“I hate not being able to do anything useful!” -  I yelled, hitting the wall with the fist of my good arm.
-“I'm sorry Paul... We shouldn´t have hit you so much or that hard... I wish there had been another way” - Said Sam sincerely... I could see it in the honesty and pain that expressed his face.
At that moment the phone rang and Sam answered.
-“Hello...? No, she´s not here... Yes, you can talk to her husband... Ok, I'll pass him on” - He said handing the phone to me and shrugging.
-“Hello!” - I answered, not feeling like talking to anyone.
-“I talk to Mrs. Isabella Swan's husband?” - A female voice asked. “Yes, Ok… Yeah, with him – I babbled, but I liked the title, because I felt more than a boyfriend or even a husband to her. For the case, it was the same and irrelevant.
-“I'm calling from the General Hospital of Port Angeles... Mrs. Swan took some blood tests with us a few days ago and asked specifically for us to send her the results as soon as possible. We've tried to contact her cell phone but she doesn´t answer it” The woman said as if it was my fault Bella didn´t answer the fucking phone.
-“Oh” - I said because I didn´t know what else to say – “Yeah, she´s been occupied…”
-“Well, if you are the husband, I can inform you that the results of her tests are positive...” - Said the woman.
-“You mean...” -I said, confused.
-“I mean congratulations, Mr. Swan, you will be a father. Your wife is pregnant”.
-“Oh...” - I said stunned – “...Thanks...”
-“You’re welcome, have a nice day and congratulations” – She said, and cut the communication.
-“What did he want?” - Sam asked reentering the room that he left to give me some privacy – “She said he was calling from the hospital?”.
-“Bella... Bella is pregnant!” -  I said, and a feral howl came out of my chest and hot tears of rage and frustration began to roll down my cheeks.
oooOooo
Pregnant... A father... Congratulations... The words were spinning in my mind almost without making sense. Collin Sr. had come when he hear my howl of pain, and I was knocked out with lots of morphine, but couldn´t sleep. It just left me in a limbo from which I could not escape to think things calmly or objectively.
The wolf was satisfied... We would be parents... But the human was terrified... surely he would be a terrible father, he would make the same mistakes of the old man and everything would go to hell, then Bella would realize the failure of being human that I am and she would leave me to protect our pup…
But no, I would never hit my son... Or my daughter... Our son or daughter... I would never harm my family…
But there were other things lurking, things even more dangerous than me.
Bella and my pup have been taken from me...
Delirium with horrible nightmares that I cannot escape.
I´m hopeless and I must be tied to the bed to prevent me from getting up and shift before my bones have been settled.
oooOooo
Bella POV
Edward kept me lucid while we were traveling. He needs someone to listen to his madness... Really, this man is completely insane.  I hate him... I hate him... I hope it doesn´t show on my face while the pretentious bastard talks to me about all the places he will take me to... Places I would never have access to if I stayed with “that disgusting dog”.
I try to behave well, to follow the flow. I know that Edward will drug me again in the blink of an eye if I get difficult or I try to ask for help... And I don´t want drugs that may affect my puppy... If my pup is really there... I take my hands to my stomach protectively... I'll do anything for you, my tiny little baby... Whatever it takes to keep you safe... Because I know you're there...
oooOooo
 We stop at a hotel next to the road at night. At least the bastard is willing to grant me a decent night of sleep.
-“We'll stay here, love” - He tells me as he parks – “I really need to hunt; so much time in your company is making me more thirsty than usual” - He said smiling as if it was funny to want to eat me.
-“Oh” - I can´t believe my good luck – “Ok... Then, can I ask for room service while you're not here? I'm hungry…”
-“Bella love... I'd like to trust you... but I can´t” - He says, shaking his head sadly – “I know that as soon as I leave, you'll try to escape or call the dog to come and rescue you, and I can´t allow that, right?”
-“No, I guess you can´t” - I said, lowering my eyes so he wouldn´t see the tears threatening to roll down my cheeks.
-“You're going to order at the room service what you want to eat, and then I'll give you something to help you sleep...” - He said while arranging the bags of clothes that he bought for us at a stop at the Portland Mall,
-“Don´t!” – I Exclaimed – “Edward no more drugs please!” - I pleaded, my tears flowing freely.
-“It's just a bit of Valium Bella... Nothing that is going to cause you permanent damage...” – He explained, condescendent.
-“Edward you know I'm afraid of needles... And after a dose of valium I wake up feeling nauseous... Don´t do that to me, please... Bind me, gag me, but don´t inject me!” - I implored crying.
-“Shhhhhh... It´s Ok love, be quiet... Let's try it this time: I'll handcuff you to the bed and I'll gag you... But if you come to betray me by making a noise or calling any attention to this room... Charlie will pay the consequences... Understood? - He threatened me with a serious and hard look.
-“Yes... Yes Edward... I promise, I'll behave...” - I said honestly. Everything for my puppy.
-“Then kiss me” - He ordered.
-“What?” – I asked, surprised.
-“Kiss me, show me that you're going to behave, show me that you really want to be my Bella again... Kiss me” - He demanded again.
I approached step by step towards him, who looked at me coldly. A wave of nausea ran from my stomach to my throat, but I it held back.
I'm sorry, Paul... Everything is for my... No, not mine; for our puppy, I thought.
And then, I kissed Edward fully on the lips.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
There you have it... Bella it´s PREGNANT!
OMG! At this point of the story not even I knew what was going to happen! Luckily this is a translation and I know everything
And poor Paul! All hurt and broken and frustrated…

Comments?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario