lunes, 29 de enero de 2018

Be Mine (English Translation) 13

Hello everyone! A bunch of people asked me if Edward and the Cullens are going to appear in this story, and the truth is that I'm going to keep that info to myself... I will not confirm or deny anything about it, but I will clarify that I think this story has many elements that should be explored before involving more characters and problems ... You'll see why I say that.
I'm glad for those that enjoyed Paul's loving times! He is one of my favorite characters and it´s always entertaining to imagine those scenarios, although I am never too happy with the results...
A hug and enjoy!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Capítulo 13
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through it all.
Because you loved me / Celine Dion
Bella POV
I sat between Emily and Kim on the porch and chatted as if we were lifelong friends while we watched our wolves play soccer and joke.
Both girls welcomed me as a sister and it was a relief to have someone with whom to share my experiences as the object of the imprint of a werewolf, especially being the imprint of a man as complex as Paul.
They showed me their own marks on their necks and I showed them mine, which was healing perfectly well.

-“Oh Bella, you were lucky, with your hair down your mark will never be seen! Look at mine” - Kim said smiling as she exposed her neck. Her scar was just at the point where her shoulder was attached to her neck, so it was clearly visible when she removed the neck of her shirt a little bit.
-“Oh...! I guess so... I was lucky” - I said not knowing what else to say.
As I was told, there shouldn´t be any more surprises for me regarding the habits of my wolf, except that from that moment on I would have to get used to Paul's patrol shifts, which had been interrupted while our relationship was consolidated...
As I was told, there are always at least 2 wolves on constant patrols, circling 2 perimeters: One around The Reservation and another near the town; and precisely it was during that task that Paul found me with Laurent, thanks to his patrolling around the perimeter of Foks...
Shortly after our arrival to Emily´s house, looking at the members of the pack closely, I noticed that Collin and Leah were absent. When asking about them, Emily said they would arrive in time for dinner and that it would then be Seth and Jacob's turn to go out on the patrol.
oooOooo
Paul interrupted his game to get a beer from the cooler, and he came up to me to kiss me and whisper in my ear.
-“Are having fun, princess?” - I shuddered when I felt his warm breath against my ear.
-“Lots…And you?” – I asked, leaning my body towards his.
-“I am with my family, welcoming the love of my life into The Pack...” – He responded with a shrug - I couldn´t be happier. I love you Isabella Swan - He said with his eyes radiating sincerity.
After all those years of loneliness and misery my Paul was happy, and I had something to do with his happiness... I felt pleased and proud of being able to give him these moments of peace after all his suffering.
-“I love you Paul Meraz...” - I said putting myself on tiptoe to kiss him passionately.
I was happy too.
oooOooo
When the meat and hamburgers were already on the barbecue, cooking, Sam shouted:
-“Attention, gather together” - And at his order we all came together in a circle around him, Paul at my side, hugging me in his warm embrace – “Today we meet not only to eat like pigs and play football...” - He started – “We meet to celebrate the arrival of a new member of The Pack... Bella and Paul have sealed their imprint and it's time to introduce ourselves to her” - He smiled at us – “Pack, take your clothes off” - He ordered, and suddenly I found myself in front of a bunch of naked teenagers looking at me anxiously. I blushed and tried not to look at anyone below the waist - “Pack, shift!” - Said Sam, transforming into a wolf.
My impression was enormous when I was confronted with 8 gigantic wolves of different colors, all of them looking at me attentively, evaluating my reaction. The only wolf that I knew I had seen once before was Paul, and I approached him slowly, extending my hand so that he smelled me like an ordinary dog.
Paul approached me gently, his head bowed and purring, which made him familiar and unthreatening. Paul rubbed his snout against my hand and leaned on the floor beside me as my hand caressed his head just behind his ears.
-“Hello puppy...” - I greeted him with a smile. Paul huffed. Then Sam came slowly to me, and I repeated my action by stretching my free hand towards him. One by one, each wolf, including Jacob, appeared before me and sniffed at me, recognizing the change in my essence and giving me some show of affection, from rubbing against my legs to licking my hands, making me laugh. Finally, Emily and Kim came forward to me and Emily said
-“Welcome sister, you're officially part of The Pack. We are proud that you are part of us” - And she embraced me.
-“You and Paul are perfect together” - Kim said kissing my cheek – “You´re going to be very happy, you'll see” - She winked at me.
-“Thanks everybody…” - I said sounding deeply emotional – “You don´t know how important it is to me the support and affection that each of you has given me... I´m happy to have sealed my Imprint Bond with Paul, I love him with all my heart, and I love you as if you were my real brothers and sisters. I know that the rules in my case area bit different, because I'm a pale face...” - Kim and Emily laughed and the wolves snorted – “But from now on I want you to treat me as your equal because from today on I'm truly one more of The Pack... Thank you...” - I said wiping a tear that escaped from my eyes clouded with emotion.
And then in unison, all the wolves transformed into humans and dressed quickly.
-“Welcome HO-quaht...” - Quil said. He immediately got a punch from Paul, and he corrected - Auch! I am sorry! Welcome, Bella.
-“What did he said?” - I whispered to Kim.
-“Welcome, pale face” - She said laughing.
-“HAY-stuh AH-lit-uh!” (*) –Yelled excited Collin, approaching from the forest, his round was over and Jacob shifted to replace him – “I´m starving!”
-“Collin, your manners!” - Scolded Emily giving him a severe look – “In English!” - Collin looked at me and approached me confidently, hugging me tightly.
-“I'm sorry Emy...! I forget...” - He said to Emily looking like a puppy scolded, and then addressing me he told me loud and clear – “Well Bella, you don´t know how happy we are that you have finally closed the deal with Paul!” - He said smiling.  
I thought I would die of embarrassment.
Of course everyone knew that we had had sex, but I didn´t imagine that someone would be so explicit about it
-“Besides, Paul is a fucking pain in the ass when he doesn´t have you by his side... AUCH!” - He complained about Paul's punch on the arm as a warning to shut his mouth.
-“Paul, no!” - I exclaimed.
Those were two punches in my defense in less than 5 minutes... – “I'm hungry, would you fix me a plate? I'm going to find something to drink” - I said.
Paul struggled between his instinct to fight and his need to feed me, and won the last, as I knew it would happen... Thank God! I didn´t like him walking around hitting children, even if these children looked older than me...
My wolf brought us a huge plate of food to share and we sat on the trunk of a fallen tree with me on his lap. I had fun feeding him and he made sure that I ate enough. Leah had returned, being immediately replaced by Seth, but her welcome to me was much colder than the rest. I didn´t take it as a personal affront, because I guess Leah has her reasons for not being a fan of the imprints... She must have suffered horrors when she lost her boyfriend to her cousin and then was forced to spend her time and share a mind with Sam constantly...
oooOooo
 A couple of hours later we were all around a bonfire telling anecdotes and roasting marshmallows. I was sitting on Paul's lap, when Seth appeared from the forest running and screaming. The whole pack stood up and Seth explained.
-“The redheaded leech! Jacob found her in his trail and followed her... Three leeches in total...” - He gasped.
-“Jacob! Where is Jacob?” - I asked screaming, feeling my heart beating wildly.
-“Following the leeches...” - He answered – “I wanted to go with him, but he sent me to explain and get help...”
-“Enough!” - Sam shouted – “This will be over tonight. Emily” – He turned to his girlfriend – “Bella and Kim are staying here tonight. Collin and Seth, you stay running a perimeter around The Reservation, we don´t know if there are more leeches out there. Jared and Leah go forward to track down in town... If it's all Ok they'll meet with us. The rest, let's join Jacob” – And with those words he exploded turning into a huge black wolf, destroying his clothes.
Paul hugged me and kissed me desperate, deeply.
I didn´t like it… It felt too much like a farewell.
-“Everything is going to be fine, princess... And no one is going to hurt you anymore” - He said thinking that I was afraid for my own life. How wrong he was! I would die happily if I could do it instead of my wolf.
-“Be careful wolf... I love you” - I begged desperately, knowing that I couldn´t ask him to stay with me... Even less when Jake´s life was at risk.
-“I love you princess” – He said and exploded into a massive gray wolf.
The Pack scattered in different directions and we girls were alone. Kim, Emily and I stayed a few minutes looking towards the forest where they had disappeared...
When I lost sight of them, I fell to my knees crying, desperate with fear and worry... I couldn´t stand the idea that my Paul was in danger... And Jake... Oh Jake, he hasn´t forgiven me yet... We had so much to talk about, so much to repair in my relationship with my best friend...
-“Get up Bella, you have to be strong” - Emily said firmly, grabbing my arm – “This is part of the routine as a member of the pack. They are strong and they will be fine. There are 10 wolves against 3 vampires... They'll be fine” - She repeated as if she were also trying to convince herself.
-“I'm sorry... I'm sorry...” - I regretted having failed my first test as part of The Pack. I couldn´t break apart every time Paul assumed his role as protector.
-“Bella is fine... The first time Jared went to patrol I hugged him and I begged him to stay with me...” - Kim said – “It's difficult, but you get used to it...” - She said resignedly shrugging her shoulders.
-“Ok, hands to work” -Said Emily changing her tone of voice to a lighter one – “There is much to clean, dishes to wash, food to store...”
-Ok, I can wash the dishes - I offered myself. The more work, the better.
-“I'm going to get the chairs into the house” - Kim said, and Emily nodded, beginning to pick up napkins and chips and nachos wrappers from the floor by the fire. The three of us worked in silence and after an hour everything was in order, but we still didn´t have news.
And we sat down to wait... And wait… And wait a little longer... Near four hours passed after the departure of The Pack, when we heard a noise at the edge of the forest behind the house and we went to the window to take a look.  
The Pack came slowly, in human form carrying a bundle over their shoulders... Someone was injured... Or dead. My legs failed me again and I fell to my knees, but this time I was not the only one affected... Kim simply fainted. The faces couldn´t be distinguished yet, so I couldn´t see Paul among those who came walking. The first to be clearly identifiable was Sam, and Emily let out a sob of relief and ran into his arms. Then I saw Jacob walking by his side, and I ran to The Pack, stopping to hug Jacob in the dark.
-“Jake! You're Ok!” - I exclaimed, sobbing – “Thank God! What happened? Where is Paul?” - I yelled as I realized that Paul was not instantly beside me, holding me in his arms, reassuring me.
-“I'm sorry Bella... I'm sorry...” - Jake said as tears rolled down his cheeks. I stopped listening, I stopped feeling, I stopped talking. I just ran to the rest of The Pack to see how they carried the bloody and inanimate body of my Paul.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(*) “Give me something to eat!”
Oh no! Will this Fic end here? Is Paul dead? I´ll love to know your theories...





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario