martes, 30 de enero de 2018

Be Mine (English Translation) 14

Finally this crucial chapter! Is Paul really dead? Hahahahaha! You don´t know me yet, but if I keep translating my own fics you´ll find out that I like happy endings, but of course, I also like to add a bit of drama to my stories!
Thank you very much for your reviews, my favorite one was from Laurak Lilith Blackmore, who told me something like “I´ll pity you if Paul dies, because I´ll be the first one to be at your door with the Vulturi Guard to take care of you” :D How not to comply when someone ask you in such a nice way? ;-)
I hope you like this chapter, please let me know.
A huge hug, and have a good week!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

-“Jake! You're Ok!” - I exclaimed, sobbing – “Thank God! What happened? Where is Paul?” - I yelled as I realized that Paul was not instantly beside me, holding me in his arms, reassuring me.
-“I'm sorry Bella... I'm sorry...” - Jake said as tears rolled down his cheeks. I stopped listening, I stopped feeling, I stopped talking. I just ran to the rest of The Pack to see how they carried the bloody and inanimate body of my Paul.

Chapter 14
Dance me to the wedding now, dance me on and on
Dance me very tenderly and dance me very long
We're both of us beneath our love, we're both of us above
Dance me to the end of love
Dance me to the children who are asking to be born
Dance me through the curtains that our kisses have outworn
Raise a tent of shelter now, though every thread is torn
Dance me to the end of love
Dance me to the end of love / Edward Cohen
Bella POV
-“Paul! Paul!” - I yelled, recovering the control of my voice and running towards him. The skin on his bleeding arm was cold and I could feel more than see a tourniquet on his elbow – “Jake!” - I sobbed – “Is he...?” - I couldn’t say the word... if I said it, it could translate into a reality.
-“Not yet” - He answered in a broken voice – “But Bells, is serious... I'm so sorry...”
-“But he is a wolf! The wolves heal, Paul told me, I've seen it!” - I exclaimed, refusing to accept what Jacob presented me as inevitable.
-“Not this time Bells... Paul... Was bitten” - He said taking my hand in his.
-“How long ago?” -I asked, my voice now flat, trying hard to recover my rational train of thoughts.

-“About 15 minutes... When we finished with the three leeches we were burning them (the red-haired bitch and it´s 2 friends), and suddenly a fourth bloodsucker appeared out of nowhere and attacked Paul from the back and bite him before Paul and Leah could will tear it apart… Only then did we notice his wound, and I ripped my shorts to create a tourniquet. As soon as I tied it to his arm, Paul fainted, and he hasn´t reawakened...”
-“Is he going to become a vampire?” - I asked, already willing to accommodate my existence to any new developments, except to abandon my wolf.
-“No Bells” - He said as we entered the house. “The vampire venom is harmful to the wolves... It's deadly” - He added, guiding me to the bed in the guest room where Paul had been placed. My wolf was incredibly pale and his body temperature had dropped more than what I thought it was possible for a living human being.
Seeing him like that, dying, and the rest of the pack just morning him in life and accepting his destiny, something clicked in me, and I screamed desperate and furious:
-“Jake, bring me a knife, and disinfect it with alcohol and fire. Emily, bring me a pot and towels, Sam, call the doctor!” - And I stood next to my wolf caressing his pale face, sending him all my love and gathering courage for what I intended to do, without passing out in the process.
-“Paul, it's me, your Bella... We're going to try something... I don´t know if it's going to work, but let's try it... It worked on me... I love you Paul, please don´t leave me... I can´t live without you... Fight Paul, fight for me. I love you, I love you so much...”
-“The knife” - Jake said, extending it to me.
-“The pot” - Said Emily.
I took the pot and put it under Paul's injured arm. Then I breathed deeply a couple of times, and taking the knife, I cut my Paul's arm in two long and deep slashes over the mark inflicted by the vampire.
Then I released the tourniquet, and bringing my lips close to the wounds, I sucked with all my might until my mouth filled with Paul's blood, and then I spat it into the pot, nauseated and almost sick.
I repeated the process again and again, thinking that each time it would be the last, that I would finally faint of revulsion, but my need to save Paul was stronger than the disgust that his blood caused me.
I continued exsanguinating Paul over and over, until the "doctor" Collin senior patted my arm.
-“Bella... Stop... I'm already here. What exactly are you trying to do?” – He asked.
-“Paul... I save... I was bitten by a vampire once” - I said, showing him my scar – “The Cullens… They saved me by draining the poison and giving me a massive transfusion... Paul needs a transfusion of blood from his brothers... He needs wolf blood to help him heal!” – I exclaimed dripping blood all over my clothes while pressing the wounds with clean hand towels... I didn´t even want to imagine what I looked like...
-“What type of blood does Paul have?” - The Doc asked.
-“A +” - I answered immediately.
-“Any A + in the Pack?” - Asked the Doc to those present.
-“Me” - Sam, Collin and Leah said, stepping forward.
-“Are you willing to donate blood?” - Asked them the Doc.
-“Of course” - They answered in unison, and I was exasperated by such a stupid question. It's their brother who was dying, damn it! Don´t waste time and start to drain them!
-“Well... Sit down while Sue helps to prepare you…” - Collin Sr. said – “Bella... I think you've already extracted more than enough blood... Why don´t you go to the bathroom to clean yourself up while I prepare Paul and clean his wound?”
-“No! I won´t leave Paul´s side!” - I exclaimed, furious that he dared to even suggest such a ridiculous idea.
-“Bella, calm down…” - Emily told me, suddenly by my side – “You're going to be just in the next room... Come with me, I'll find you towels and some clothes to change into”.
-“Shit!” – I exclaimed. It was difficult to deny Emily´s reasonable requests – “Fine” - I said calmer, following Emily. Actually I did felt very uncomfortable and sticky, and the smell of blood was driving me crazy. I felt soaked in blood (and I was) inside and out, my mouth tasted like salt and rust, my hair was stiff, and my shirt and jeans where deep red...
When I saw myself in the bathroom mirror, I almost collapsed. I looked like Carrie, in the final scene of the movie when they bathed her in pig´s blood... But this wasn´t a bad joke, this it wasn´t animal blood... No, this was like my own blood, the blood of my Paul that covered me up.
I jumped into the tub and turned on the hot water to take a shower with my clothes on.
A red river moved towards the drain...

When the red river changed colors into a pale pink, I began to take off my clothes, one by one, until I was naked.
I washed my hair 3 times, I rubbed my body until I left it almost raw and I rinsed my mouth several times with Listerine until I felt clean once more.
When I got out of the shower, I found a couple of towels and a complete change of Emily´s clothes on the basin. I dried quickly, dressed, wrapped my hair in a towel and left the bathroom to see how Paul was doing.
The transfusion had already begun, and although he didn´t wake up yet, at least he seemed a little less pale and his skin to the touch was less cold.
The bite and the wounds that I inflicted on him were bandaged and the sheets had been changed... There was no evidence of the bloodbath I produced.
Without saying a word, I went to bed with Paul. I felt that he needed me and I decided to follow my instinct.
I leaned my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him, trying to radiate all my love, all my passion and all my need on him, repeating in my mind “don´t leave me, don´t leave me, don´t leave me “.
I knew that if he was alive he would feel it.
The rest of The Pack retired to the living room, and the Doc returned to our room only to change the blood bags of the transfusion.
That night I spent it alert, caressing him, kissing him, whispering words of love in his ear and just lying next to him.
But I didn´t sleep.
I felt that my role was to be strong for him, my role was to transfer him my strength in his moment of weakness.
At dawn I could feel that his temperature was slowly rising, reaching almost a “human normal” state, but he still didn´t wake up.
And it was Ok...
I felt that Paul would wake up when he was ready, meanwhile I was content to have his body warm and alive next to mine. I just settled for knowing that he had not died.
oooOooo
It took five days for my Paul to open his eyes...
Five days during which I didn´t separated from his side except to go to the bathroom.
The Doc and Sue were always by our side to help change the bags of serum with which we hydrated his body, although there was not much that any of us could do except to wait for him to detoxify.
At dawn on Friday, I laid curled up beside him with my head on his chest, when suddenly I felt his arms around me...
I looked up and then I heard it... He was snoring! My Paul was sleeping!
-“Paul... Paul come back to me... Please Paul... Return with your princess” - I said feeling ridiculous for calling myself his “princess”.
-“Princess?” - He murmured.
-“Paul! Oh God, you are alive! Thank you thank you thank you! Open your eyes honey... Open your eyes Paul, for me...” - I begged, ecstatic.
-“Be ...” - He said, opened his eyes and fainted again.
Okay, I told myself... At least he spoke... And woke up for a few seconds... And he recognized me... And he didn´t died...!
oooOooo
Paul spent the next 3 weeks debating between periods of coma and periods of very brief lucidity. And I stayed by his side at all times.
The school allowed me to send my homework through one of the boys of The Pack, and even sent me the exams with the solemn pledge on my part that I wouldn´t cheat.
I behaved as good as possible under the situation, and my grades even went up a bit.
oooOooo
-“Bella? Princess?” - Paul told me while I wrote an essay typing on my laptop, sitting on the bed, by his side.
-“Paul! My Paul!” - I said hugging him delicately and kissing him hard on the lips – “How do you feel?” - I asked.
-“Famished...” – He said with a dirty smile... And I knew that my Paul would be just fine.
oooOooo
On a Sunday we returned to our house... Almost a month after his bite Paul had finally managed to eliminate every last drop of vampire poison from his system, although he was still convalescing, and in no way able to return to the programed patrols of The Pack in the near future.
It didn´t matter, because even in a weakened state he could walk on his own and he could also try to grab me in the corners and empty rooms of Emily's house, so I called his recovery a success.
oooOooo
-“Good, finally home!” - I said getting off my truck – “What do you want to eat? Today I'm going to spoil you, so you can ask me whatever you want” - I offered, radiant with happiness of having my wolf back home with me.
-“Mmmmmh... I want a huge portion of... Bella!” - He said pouncing on me. He took me in his arms while I screamed and writhed and we entered the house. Paul deposited me on the kitchen counter and proceeded to undress me, quick and efficiently.
-“Paul! No, you have to go back to bed!” - I exclaimed as his greedy hands roamed my body.
-“Open your legs for me princess...” – He said with that sexy voice of his... And I obeyed, because why the hell not? – “Mmmmmh... You smell as good as I remembered” - He said, sinking his tongue into my sex.
-“Aaaaah! Paul!” – I moaned, and I didn´t argue anymore.
-“Mmmmmmmh?” - He murmured against my folds, producing delicious vibrations that increased my pleasure.
-“Paul... More” - I asked him. He introduced two fingers in me and proceeded to pump them to the rhythm in which his tongue caressed my clitoris. His fingers twisted stroking my G-spot and in seconds I found myself screaming my orgasm. Without wasting any time, Paul dragged me to the edge of the table, and he just penetrated me, hard and deep, like a brute.
His thrusts filled me exactly as I needed it... as I had needed it for weeks.
“Mmmh princess, you're always so wet, so tight for me...” he groaned.
-“Only for you” - I answered. Although we had only made love a couple of times before, instinct led me to know exactly what I should do, how I should move.
I clung to his back and pushed my hips to the rhythm of his, enjoying being one with my wolf, having him again by my side, healthy and safe, strong and burning for me.
-“Paul ... I'm going to come again!” -Gemí
-“Then come for me, princess, come for me... NOW!” – He ordered.
And my body somehow obeyed, reaching the climax. My walls contracted and I could feel Paul spilling his seed inside me... It was incredible... So much better than with a condom... I could feel it all.
-“Bed?” -I asked. Paul nodded and without detaching himself of me, he took me to the bed.
-“I'm still hard...” –He said as if I hadn´t noticed.
-“Again?” -I asked.
-“I never stopped! Prepare yourself, princess!” – He exclaimed beginning to move his hips deliciously slow.
That day we spent it making love, biting each other, smelling and licking each other, and in general, just trying to recover the time we lost while he was sleeping.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Are we friends again? Did the anger went away?
Let me know your opinion!

-


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

No olvides comentar!!!

Calendario